Wednesday, August 3, 2016

August Update

Franchot on TV
Sunday, August 7th
  • 9:30 PM Eastern on TCM: Bombshell, 1933 comedy starring Jean Harlow, Lee Tracy, and Franchot Tone. 
Monday, August 8th
  • 1:00 AM Eastern on TCM: Reckless, 1935 romance starring Jean Harlow, William Powell, and Franchot Tone
  • 4:15 AM Eastern on TCM: Suzy, 1936 drama starring Jean Harlow, Cary Grant, and Franchot Tone.
Saturday, August 12th

  • 4:15 AM Eastern on TCM: Three Loves Has Nancy, 1938 comedy starring Robert Montgomery, Janet Gaynor, and Franchot Tone.
On the Blog in August
I will be writing about the 1933 pre-code The Stranger's Return for The Second Annual Barrymore Trilogy Blogathon hosted by In the Good Old Days of Classic Hollywood. Due to a busier work schedule in July, I wasn't able to post as often as I wanted. I am planning to post more frequently this month.

I did get a chance to work on my Finding Franchot fansite at www.findingfranchot.com in July and will continue to develop it in August. I've added quotes, some photos, and film listings, but I need to work on many more pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment