Friday, June 10, 2016

June Updates

TV Listings
As far as I know, there are no Franchot movies being shown on television this month. That doesn't mean he won't pop up on something you're watching! Sometimes his later tv performances don't appear on the listing sites.

The Blog
I already posted my take on The King Steps Out (1936) for the Royalty on Film Blogathon on June 3rd. I am not participating in any other blogathons this month, but have many posts planned for you here.

Elizabeth at The Prince of Hollywood: Douglas Fairbanks, Jr. blog nominated Finding Franchot for a Liebster Award. Thanks so much, Elizabeth!

Additional Site    
After working on this blog for over a year and realizing that I'm as enthusiastic as ever to share Franchot information with you, I decided to create an actual .com site. This blog will remain here at www.franchottone.blogspot.com and will still be my main site and constantly updated. Now, I'll also have a fansite at www.findingfranchot.com that includes a feed for this blog, plus other features (a permanent slideshow of stunning Franchot portraits, a timeline of his life, a polished design) that I've been wanting to add.  It's by no means complete, but I'm looking forward to making it a full, comprehensive fansite in the future. Think of the Finding Franchot site as a portal to the Finding Franchot blog with bonus goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment