Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May Update

On television:
Dangerous (1935) starring Franchot and Bette Davis will be airing on TCM on Tuesday, May 17 @ 12:00 AM (ET)

On the blog:
In addition to my regular posts, I'm participating in Movies Silently's Classic Movie Ice Cream Social blogathon at the end of the month. The blogathon is focusing on sunny, cheerful movies, so I'll be writing a post on the 1947 comedy Honeymoon starring Franchot, Shirley Temple, and Guy Madison. It's a delight to watch and a go-to movie when I need some cheering up.

I've been updating the other pages on this blog (displayed in the blog header). I consolidated the Print Resources and Online Resources pages into just one page called Additional Resources. The Additional Resources page includes book citations and online links for further Franchot research. It also includes a list of some of my favorite classic Hollywood websites and blogs.

Don't forget that I label each of my posts with relevant tags, so if you want to read up on a certain movie or person in Franchot's life or just want to read what Franchot said (tag: quotes by FT) or what others have said about Franchot (tag: quotes about FT), go to the tags on the left sidebar.

As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment