Monday, November 2, 2015

News and Updates

Hello fellow Franchot-ers! I just wanted to update you on a few things.


First of all, Man-Proof is now on DVD! Warner Archive released it last week and it can be purchased through the online Warner Brothers shop or on Amazon. I wrote about Man-Proof back in May and am definitely adding the DVD to my holiday wishlist.


Only watch films online? Here are the Franchot films that are currently available to watch for free online. On Youtube, check out Trail of the Vigilantes, Jigsaw, Man on the Eiffel Tower, and I Love Trouble (you'll also find a handful of television and radio performances there, too). The Cave of Forgotten Films (www.rarefilmm.com) currently includes That Night With You, True to Life, Straight is the Way, Stage Mother, and Moulin Rouge in its collection. Free Films Org (www.ffilms.org) features His Butler's Sister and Dangerous.


Finally, last week was this blog's 6 month anniversary! Thanks to everyone who has visited the blog or followed it on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. In October, I focused on Franchot's personal life and relationships in my posts. I've gotten really behind on my film summary/screenshot posts and am working on several at the moment. I'll be posting about Dangerous, the 1935 film starring Franchot and Bette Davis, later this week and several other films in November.





No comments:

Post a Comment